We grow and sell pasture-raised chicken, duck, pork and 100% grass-fed beef and lamb. Pasture-raised meat is seasonal, with poultry available starting early summer and pork and beef mid-summer to fall, and lamb in the fall.
CURRENT AVAILABILITY (updated July 23, 2020)
- Whole with giblets: $6.50 /lbs or $6.00 /lbs for 9+.
- Feet: $3.00 /lbs
- Sausage (pork, salt, pepper): $10.00 /package of 4 links
- Lard (aka vitamin D superfood!): $6.00 /lbs
- Prairie Pollo organic herb blend, $8.00 each
Coming this fall
- 100% Grass-fed lamb and beef
ABOUT 3R PRODUCTS
Along with grazing happily on pasture, chickens, ducks and pigs receive a diverse mix of locally grown grain and seeds, most of which is organically grown and all of which is non-GMO, clean and unmedicated. Along with mother’s milk, our beef cattle 100% grass-fed all year round. They are rotationally grazed on pasture in the growing months and eat hay in the winter months.